Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little Miss Nudie Bottom

When my alarm went off this morning at 7:00, I heard Anelise talking in her room.  It's unusual for her to be up so early, so I wasn't terribly surprised when she was getting really cranky by 10:30.  I decided it was a good time for a rare morning nap.  For both of us.  So I put Anelise down in her crib, did a few things on the computer, and then decided to snooze for a bit.  I dozed for maybe 25-30 minutes, definitely falling asleep at times, but still hearing Anelise talking, squealing, yelling from her room.  I woke up at 11:30 and realized she was quiet.  At that point I knew she had only been asleep for maybe 15 minutes, and I decided I didn't want her to nap anymore, because there wasn't time for a full nap before picking up Caleb, and I'd prefer to take her good nap in the afternoon anyway.  So I went to wake her up.  I found her asleep on her tummy, knees pulled up under her body, hands under her face.  And she was naked from the waist down.  Her jeans and diaper were in the crib with her.  Anelise, you crack me up.  (Pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment