Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grocery Savings

Today at Meijer I was able to take advantage of some good in-store sales as well as some good coupons.  I'm not a "big-time couponer" so my savings is likely much less than someone who puts in a lot more effort.  But I still think my savings is significant enough to post about it!  With coupons alone, I saved $17!!!  With coupons, in-store deals and meijer promotions (i.e. buy 4 boxes of cereal, get a gallon of milk free) my total savings for the week was....(drumroll, please)....$46.62.  I'm really proud of that!

3 comments:

  1. If this was facebook I'd give this a big Like. That's a great savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Tina. I actually was looking for the like button and then realized that there wasn't one. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done with the thriftiness! and ALSO nicely done with your regular posting! just wanted to let you know that i'm really enjoying the frequent posts. and someday soon it'll inspire me to put something on our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete