Monday, June 27, 2011

Production

Ok, apparently I was really crabby when I wrote that last post.  Yes, we all have days like that.  But we don't all have to broadcast them.  Sorry.

I have actually had a very productive day, despite the lack of grocery shopping.  I did three loads of laundry.  I cleaned up the family room and the kitchen, including clutter that had been accumulating for a month or two.  I wanted to dust the family room, but I still can't find my Pledge.  It's on the shopping list for tomorrow.  I also cleaned out the van (but haven't vacuumed).  And now I'm working on chicken skewers and rice for a late dinner.  We had other plans for dinner that fell through, so I'm scrounging.  Since both boys are very tired from their days at camp and the Children's Museum, and since Anelise didn't take a long enough nap to counteract the late night we had watching the Fishers Freedom Festival fireworks, I'm hoping for bed time to come shortly after dinner.  Sadly, my hubby won't be joining me for dinner OR the ensuing post-bed time relaxation.  He's working late tonight, and then playing softball.  If he can leave work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment