Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arnold

Last night, or early this morning, to be exact, I had a very vivid dream.  In it, Jonathan and I were at some sort of convention, though there weren't very many people there.  He and I were at a table, and Arnold Schwarzenegger came over to our table and sat down to talk with us.  He was running for president and talked at length about why we should support him.  When he was finished, I told him that I had some concerns about him.  I talked about the importance of the commitment to marriage, and how the breakdown of marriages and families in our country was something that needed to be addressed.  And that he couldn't be a good leader because he doesn't model that needed commitment. 

Then I woke up.  Because Ethan had had a bad dream and was calling for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you stood your ground and were not swayed by his stardom. :)

    ReplyDelete