Monday, May 23, 2011

Kicked Out

When I'm in bed and I get too warm, I kick my leg out from under the covers.  Jonathan thinks that's silly, but it's just enough to cool me off without getting too cold.  Everyone hates taking off a cover only to have to put it back on 5 minutes later, right?  Kicking out a leg is the perfect solution.  Apparently Anelise agrees.  When I went to check on her last night, she had partially unzipped her sleepsack, and one leg was out.  I knew to get a picture I'd have to get it before she woke up this morning.  She was quite accomodating, since she's still sleeping at 9:45!! 

Yeah, not a great photo, but I didn't want to wake her up.  Apparently she was one tired little lady! 

Next up: baseball!

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing Jana! Tell Jonathan that is normal, not odd.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. like grandmother...like mother...like daughter. Me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally normal. Jonathan is the silly one. :)

    ReplyDelete