Thursday, September 15, 2011

Routine

We are well into the swing of things this fall.  We have plenty of commitments to keep us busy: community group, Bible Study, Awana, soccer, youth group, softball.  Most of our weeknights are booked with something, so we've been trying to get things done on the weekends and when we have an unexpected night free.  On top of that, Jonathan was gone last weekend moving his Mom to Indianapolis, so not much was accomplished over the weekend.  Today I'm playing "catch-up".  I'm doing laundry, moving too-small clothes out of kids' dressers, cleaning out the van, doing dishes, and if there's time, maybe I'll sand another skim-coated master bathroom wall.  And I'd like to get all that done before 2:00, so that I can take a well-earned nap.  Tonight will be another "rush to eat dinner" night, as the boys not only have soccer, but it's also picture night, so getting ready will take a little longer.  I think we'll have leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment