Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I was recently asked if I'd fallen off the blogging bandwagon.  It appears that yes, I have.  I haven't had much that I wanted to blog about, and I'm a busy lady!  But I have some time this morning, because I'm missing Bible Study, thanks to Anelise puking during the night.  Gag.

Let me tell you about a mistake I made this week which could have been very costly.  For the first time since moving to our house (the first one I've lived in with an attached garage), I attempted to back the van out of the garage without opening the garage door first.  Oops.  Has anyone else done this?  Fortunately, I realized my mistake (when the van hit the door) and I wasn't going too fast.  I pulled forward, opened the garage door, backed out, closed the garage door, and surveyed the damage.  Nothing!  From the inside, there's a slight buckle, but nothing noticeable from the outside, and it's still completely functional.  Phew!  Dodged a bullet with that one.  Now we just need to fix my brain, apparently.

There, Jenna.  Happy?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry she got sick. And I am glad that you did not back out and crash through the garage door. Although, that would have been a super cool story... later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? WOAH. That's insane! I'm so glad you didn't destroy your car or garage! I live in constant fear that I will do that.

    But I'm still rooting for the pizza recipe...

    ReplyDelete