Friday, March 23, 2012

Anelise is well ahead of the curve when it comes to speech and vocabulary.  She's not even two-and-a-half, and she speaks very clearly, in complete, proper sentences.  Even her responses to questions are complete sentences.  If I ask if she finished her food, she never says, "yes" but always, "yes, I did!"   It's quite entertaining.  Here are some of my current favorites, many of them get repeated often:

"Someday we will have a dog at our house."
"When I get older, I will have earrings and a necklace."
"What in the world?!"
"Thank you, God, for such a beautiful day!"
"You can open my door in the morning, and I can get out of bed!"
"Why do we have so many people?" (in our family)
"What color are your eyes?" followed by...
"Did God make your eyes blue?"
"Hi, Chile Verde!" (driving past our favorite Mexican restaurant), followed by...
"Goodbye, Chile Verde!"
"Are we going to pick up Grandma Miles and go to Bible Study?"
"See you later, alligator!" (when finishing a skype conversation with Grandma and Grandpa Ippel)
"Will Kaylee be in my class?"  (friend from church)
"I burned my fingers on the burner a few weeks ago."  followed by...
"Jesus made my fingers all better!"
"Thank you, Mommy, for giving me dinner!"

2 comments:

  1. What a joy! She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After while crocodile! See you soon you big baboon..."mommy she called me a baboon...I'm not a baboon!"

    ReplyDelete