Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012, Here We Come!

I'm still here.  I'm still not promising (or even resolving) to blog more.  And I don't even have anything terribly exciting to blog about today, but something's better than the nothing I've been posting as of late, right?!  Speaking of resolutions, I should mention that on December 31st I read 12 chapters of the Bible to complete my one-year 2011 resolution!  I'm honestly shocked that I did it.  And I'm starting it again.  :)

We had an enjoyable Christmas break.  It was very nice to have a week just at home (Jonathan was working, of course) before heading to Michigan for a week.  I'm bummed to have missed Indiana's snow while we were in Michigan, and Michigan's snow when we came home.  I'm optimistic we'll still have some good dumping though, so I'm not too depressed about it.

What I AM depressed about is the cold that our entire family picked up while with my family.  Really, it was inevitable, since 20 of us were under one roof for 4 straight days.  Jonathan and I are both pretty miserable.  Anelise's nose has been dripping for several days, though it doesn't seem to bother her.  And Ethan and Caleb are starting to sniffle.  On the bright side, I'm glad we weren't sick WHILE we were in Michigan.  That would have been much worse, in my opinion.  And it's nice that Bible Study doesn't kick off until next week.  It's nice to have a day today that I can stay in my p.j.'s and just do stuff around the house (or sleep on the couch most of the day).

And with that, I'm going to go unload the dishwasher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment